The environmental protection factor plays an increasingly important role in the realisation of larger construction projects and can lead to increased costs and delays in the construction project. By means of a coordinated environmental construction supervision, possible complications in this area can be detected and prevented at an early stage.
We support our client as early as in the preparation of the project and accompany the execution up to the completion and recultivation of the site. Thanks to our broad know-how in the fields of geology, groundwater, soil ecology, contaminated sites and environmental technology, we have the necessary resources that comprehensive environmental construction supervision requires.
For this purpose we offer the following services:
- Support for the licensing procedure regarding environmental protection and nature conservation regulations
- Environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- Environmental impact report (UVB)
- Specifications for environmental construction supervision (UBB)
- Environmental construction supervision (UBB)
- Environmental reporting
- Development of action plans for the implementation of the environmental protection requirements
- Planning of excavation and disposal concepts
- Expert monitoring of the project during implementation
- Ongoing reporting to client and authorities